Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The fish bit worked

Yes, It stunk so bad, I am not to bring fish anywhere near the house so long as I rent here. Ever. I am to stick with pork and beef and chicken. I can barbeque them all I want. The landlady even forgot about the salmon. So it was a most successful barbeque.

I got me a point-and-shoot camera and so the pics up on the profile I did on Sunday.

The Sundae on Sunday was superb. I had Mango Sherbit with Chocolate, for the two scoops with crunched up almonds for the nuts and with hot chocolate sauce.

My friend had the plain vanilla but soince he was stuck in the van with the wheel chair because of parking issues, he turned it around later and we went to ther estaurant and that is where you see me for my portrait picture. Well, he gets the plain vanilla with one scoop plus also crsuhed almonds and also whipped cream topping with cherry, yeah, mine had a cherry maraschino too, and he had the other kind of chocolate syrup but I forget what it was.

This all happened in Ocean Beach California. On Newport Avenue. Or BLVD or St or Rd or whatever.

No comments: