Monday, February 23, 2009

百靈有一隻俏麗的貓 The Lark got the Pretty Kitty


I was playing with yahoo's babel again. I do that sometimes. It changes phrases so today I put in a phrase and got this:

熱性感,嗅到您的幸福微笑。
Then I translate it back and got this:
The hot sex appeal, smells your happy smile.
It had originally come from this:
Hot sexy, Smell the smile of your happiness.

So anyway, I received a picture in the email of this woman and her kitty and so I fold the picture in half so you can see her kitty better. This is a righteous sized cat! Looks at those paws!! They are like waay bigger than her hands! This kitty is a tiger! But sleepy. Notice how that always feed the kitty before you get to play with it? No chance to get your hands on one of those unless you make sure the dietary needs are fulfilled first.
As usual, click on the photo to make it bigger.

No comments: