Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Get Packin' Man !!

I went to the post office and they have new rules for THE ENVELOPE. You can put as much as you want in THE ENVELOPE but you can not tape it shut no more. I used to tape it shut. So they said they can not ship it. They say it is because it have tape on it. So I say I will remove the tape. So I whip out my blade and go shlip shlip shlip scritch scritch shlip shlip and soon the tape is all gone. The envelope stays shut!!! So they take it and charge me the Any-Where-In-The-World price and it is now on its way to one of my many girlfriends. Today, I decide to see how much I can send, how much I can put in THE ENVELOPE and so I look for the biggest chocolate sack that I can move all the stuff around in. and so I make this video.

I use Aiptek Action HD cheap cheap camera and although it does 1080P 30 fps I use 720P 60 fps and then I make it slower and smaller with AVS editor but it is not really all that much smaller. It is just better because the audio did not line up proper when I look at the dot mov version from the camera.

Oh yeah, I just lay the camera over there and so you have to lay down in the bed to watch and to daydream about how you will get the chocolate, if You send me THE ADDRESS !!! Oh, yeah, the camera has 3x optical zoom and fits in THE SHIRT POCKET even with THE PADDED CASE that comes with it. I put the camera about 5 feet away from the chair and there is a lamp with spiral florescent bulb near there and then another spiral bulb lamp about 5 or 6 feet away. But the first version did not upload so I had to crunch it smaller so it is only 14 MB and then the uploader took it.

I was surprised you can hear the voice (MINE!!) because I did not talk loud, I just mumble to myself. btw, I have plenty of empty paper to put more of THE ADDRESS on to... and the store has more of THE CHOCOLATE...


No comments: