Wednesday, March 25, 2009

百靈的曲調, A song to live by



All you guys that look at Bai's blog here:
ling-bai.blogspot.com/2009/03/look-how-crazy-hollywood-is.html
I have a picture to make her feel at home here by me. Same legs, same trim body, same junky studio, well, same junky studio anyway's and she probably looks way better naked, consult her movies for details.

So that was me when I signed up for the job as movie star. It is down the blog here somewhere and I mention why the sky is blue here compared to Hollywood. And so we are a better "on location" location compared to them. We just go outside and shoot, they have to drive somewhere.

So anyway, they call me up. I am supposed to fill up all the seats in a event stadium. They want to scan a camera across the seats and see them all full. I will merely move from seat to seat while they are on the other side of the arena, the event location, and they will film me each time I am sitting. But it is not too practical so they give me 10 or 12 dozen able body assistance and so we can move from section to section.

And for a few hours, we get up, move, sit down, wait a few seconds, get up, move, sit down, wait a few seconds and so on until we sit in every section.

But I don't have pictures because it is not my film. So I don't have camera with me. That was how it was like also, when I got to stand in the Mohave desert for two days and practice for this roll. On that one, I did nothing all day standing up. On this one I did nothing for a half a day, but it was sitting down, so it is almost the same. And that is the key to good learning. My acting skills are getting better because I did not try to over-extend my abilities too far and remained within the roll. Still, I have no pictures. So I post that other one up there.

No comments: