Sunday, March 15, 2009

why in the world would anybody...


btw, you people that were wondering, this is NOT the highly aticipated and much bally-hooed blog about the woman and the mirror vs the woman in the mirror.
I do that another time.
And no, I did not go to LA yet either.

So I was talking to another spam person, this one from myspace of someone that has turned up in africa, many of them do that you know.
This one is from umnnn I ferget the name of the town but they said Nigeria, home of the scams. well, I found this cute little counter and put it on myspace and no one from Nigeria has visited my page.

But someone from Kenya did.

Why the heck would someone from Kenya pretend to be from Nigeria? And in case you wonder, she did not ask for money either.

Anyway, I was a little disappointed in the counter because it succinctly shows that nobody visits my page. I put it up yesterday and there is hardly no one there. Barely a dozen and a half names mostly USA. The two from the phillipines are there because I asked someone to see if it works and then there is kenya and I do not know anyone in the other two countries.

Things were different by putting it up on my modelmayhem page. 15 countries after only one day! I guess people that take pictures like to look at pictures too.

hmnnn, I wonder if those "list" at the bottom make a difference.

They are 4 lists to photos of some of the HOTTEST images in the world that happen to be on modelmayhem!! Oh, yeah, I took the picture in the middle.

As usual, click on the pictures to make them bigger.

No comments: