Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am going to act like I know what I am doing

I went to Stu's diner and parked my bike. and then I went to the left a short distance and filled out a application to be a movie star. Stu has a movie company. Film's stuff.. that sort of thing. With plot and scenery and background etc. I will be background. Here is his diner.


You people in LA take note.

The sign is white.
The building is silver.
The tree is green.
And the sky? Look close at the sky!!!
You know what color that is?
It is blue!!!

Is your sky like that, the color blue?

Actually, there is a reason for it.
The view is to the east.
And the town over there has a ordanance.
And it says that you can not smoke in public
anywhere that members of the public are
likely to be encountered.

And so the sky is always clear blue like that!!!

Click on the picture, it gets bigger, all the way
to 1920 by 1080 pixies.

And say Hi to the waitress for me
Us starving actors can not afford to eat there.

Actually, I was not starving, when I first showed
up the line was too long so I went to a burger place
and had a triple-cheese-mayo-lettuce-tomato-only

And a glass of water. Can you guess the place?
Actually, it is the other one, the one across the
highway, cuz I went there to get gas too.

When I came back the line was shorter and
so I mingled and talked and filled out

The Application

toodle do for today

No comments: