Saturday, October 25, 2008

OK, so I am sleeping about a hour ago and the phone rings so I get the bluetooth and lay back down and talk. And it is my friend in the bar telling me how she met the guy in the band and he has a myspace and all. It is noisy there but she can hear the bluetooth she has ok. Better than some of the people in the bar and so he is telling her his schedule and stuff. So I add him and I tell him in the little note that he is talking to her about his schedule and that he is at Mr P's in Coronado and that he is talking to my friend as I am typing this.

OK, so much for wierdness.

I have the picture of when I did my video of me talking the picture of the camera that is taking the video and how it is on the screen. Some of the notes say the wrong thing so I use the redeye removal tool and erase the handwriting and I put different handwriting on the nots here and there. I can't read the one to Bai Ling too goods, the one above the little webcam that is pointing at me and I am pointing at it (with my camera). And in the back is the computer. I could have been thinking of her when I paint it but I did not because we had not met yet. It may have been on the same plane she was on during her last commuter flight from the moon because I got it there cheap one ebay. It is not often you see a computer with those colors. Candy Apple Red and Key Lime Pie Green and SunShine yellow. Some guy that nose better says you should ALWAYS have three colors when you paint a computer because it makes the colors seem to change shape as you move your head. You can't see it with the webcam because I did not move the cam, just my head.



So anyway, she can't hear the guy in the bar too good so I go to his myspace page and I read her the stuff that he is saying because I can hear both of them and so I tell her what he is telling her. I wonder if he is amazed she can hear him above all that noise because she understands him perfectly. Except for the parts that are not on his myspace page.


No comments: