Friday, October 31, 2008

I have Chinese Tea Egg just now



The other border make egg. He is the one that question the Tibet story and said our safe friend from today looks Mandarin. He speak like that. He also look at me funny when I say I talk to her. "How can that be?" He say. "Her features are Mandarin and so Tibet can not be. You better be careful.." He say that too.

I hear about egg for the last day and a half because they are on the stove in black water and landlady do not know what they are.

So they are cooked in English Tea and in green tea. But darker green tea than what I have. He want me to try one. I am not sure I should eat something if it smell funny, especially if it is that old. But it is not old, quite young really. And yes, the light brown skin looks good. So I peel the covering from the egg. Slowly. And I look at "it" carefully. The egg. But first I take picture.

It is not so good cold when I nibble on it.
He says "Make it warm!".
And so I do.
And it is much better.
SO I have the whole thing.

Egg must be a woman.
A Chinese woman.
Smells good warm.
Tastes good warm.
I did not have toast.
But then I have a cup of green tea.

and look at photo.





No comments: