Saturday, October 18, 2008

If I could have a girlfriend with big boobs


Terin Taylor would be one of The Top Contenders.
If you click on it, they get bigger, to 724 by 1080 pixies.
And she is out-of-focus, but not all the way.
Just lean forward and look down. See?

Go ahead! Click on them!! They really do get bigger!!

Anyway, a couple things of note.

One: I have taken hundreds of pictures of her
And I still do not know what color her eyes are.

Two:
She is promoting a good cause.
FindingVu.com charity. Let me get the link, brb.

ok, here is the link
http://www.findingvu.com/f_events.html

She has another raffle. She says she hopes I win
but I think she just wants me to buy a ticket.
I will think about it. Just imagine her
wearing less than in the picture.

Here is her blurb, there are probably links
on there for more pretty pictures of her.
I bought a ticket last time but someone else won.

No comments: