Monday, October 27, 2008

Dinner is served on the Moon





she said:

Michael is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Italy
For Italy ryhmes with Spain tonight for Michael
Oh and I can see Michael waving goodbye
God it looks like Michael, must be the clouds in my eyes


she really did too... and so I used
purple boot colored font.

That was written by a English Noble Man
He fell in to The Jon's River.
Which is a Tributary of The James River
which was named for my brother up in LA

So they Knighted him, the song master
Sir Elton In-The-Jon
They shortened it later.

I had dinner with a friend
we both ordered the same thing but
I had to take the picture
they are different, the two plates.
I got all the tomatoes before his spoon was dirty.

Actually, it was salsa with tomatoes and cilantro and such.
Salsa goes well on Italian food.

down here near mexico

No comments: