Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bai headlines in Italy not to long ago


Yup, you heard it hear first.

I had some spare time before the magic carpet shuttle from Atlantis airlines was gonna pick me up and give me a joy ride to thier underwater airport. Atlantis is under water you know.

Well, I went to check out the Italian chics. This one bar had nice warm ones. I pinch a bottom or two to make sure. And guess what? Guess who star on the venue sign out there on the Mark Key???

Check out the pic!!! look at the headline!! So when Bai say she have the key, she mean she have the mark key!!!

Wow! I guess another riddle!!

Actually, my friend that was texting those things back to me was getting tired of
taking pics of the same stupid sign over and over again. You see, I was not really there. Not completely.

You see, many people that say... "Michael You are not all there." Now you know why.

Well, it turns out, I saw what the sign say and I saw part of it so I say I want the pic so my friend take the pic but the top part turn on the sign and so I have the pic taken over and over again and I get it by text over and over again and look so it is turn just right so I can post blog story!!!

See? No, I did not see Bai dance nude there. But it is a good idea for a Ms Bond character huh?


1 comment:

Cathy D. said...

i smoke tons of weed too