Thursday, November 20, 2008

Italian Barbie Doll Convention (relocated)


ok, I go, so The Convention was not in Italy.
Not even in Little Italy.
It was in Old Town, but no, it was not really in Old Town.
It was in a old part of town but it was not a photo studio.
It was a Victorian strip house. But she is not a stripper
so I did not get any photos like "that". And there was
not very much stuff in the frigitator. The owner has to buy
junk food for the relatives for the turkey day and so he has to by
red hot cheetos and corn chips and soda pops because that
is what the red hot chilli pepper relatives eat.
But I had my own soda pop so I survive.
And the floor reflect red because it is a hard wood floor of the red kind.
It was not mohogany, I do not think, but the model make
up for that because she was.

Ah! Ha!! I said something that was not "not" !!!
Knot! Knot!
Who's there?
Mahogany.
Mahogany who?
Wooden U like to know!!!

Boo! Hissss! Bad joke!!!

So she pose and I have pic. She cute too, huh?
And I got free dinner, but she missplace one outfit I bring.
So it is even. It was a small din din at denny's but the
outfit was not very big either so it is even.

There was a small din din at denny's one off-the-street
person that order 10 cups water and then leave right away
but that person was slow. Next person have muchies and move really
fast and talk faster. And can't stand still, like a mexican jumping bean.
We have eggs.

We have eggs. And potatoes. And toast. And bacon.
I got home 2:30AM


No comments: