Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saunas will get you in HAWT water!!


I just got back from getting my ticket from China Air.
I fly there on the return trip from the Atlantis AirWaves Flight
But now they call it China Air since they fill it up with China Stewardesses.

So I talk to one and I tell her cockanamie story about B.Ling and sauna and really HAWT women and tell
her she must do like that and play in the water. And she does, and she has a name and she tell me she can
have her picture here inspite of me taking the picture and how I do not have to have
The Good Photographer take it for me, the snap shot is good enough.

Way more than good enough. I can not tell if she have the filthy thought,
I think it is more than likely she just look like that all the time,
she come from the moon too,
from one of the peninsula of the Sea of Tranquility.

She like the water but I can not get her to wear the swimsuit long enough to
get the snap so I have to turn the picture and cut the parts off the paper
that you want to see.

She has NAME too, I must mention,
she is Ms AsianDelight
and she is at modelmayhem dot com as number 837120
and I notice if you hurry, you can see the rest of the pic with out the
log in part. At this link... Or you can just click on this pic here if you can wait for the movie. And it will get bigger.


Ms AsianDelight at ModelMayhem

Nipples in Sauna




I just notice something about this photo and about the one on her page. This brown color must be hard for the camera to make in to the j-peg.

I use BibblePro and 16-bits Adobe DNG from camera and she post j-peg from camera There is a big difference between the two pictures. I know thier processing and they just upload to myspace and then right-click save and then the picture is The Right Size.

And then they erase the myspace one.
But I check and it is the same as the j-peg that I have. Yes I use the curves tool a little bit, and yes I use the Noise Ninja a little bit and I use the Portrait Professional a little bit. And then I use the Photo Impact a little bit just to rotate the pic and crop the square and then rotate the pic and crop the square again and save and then to resize and save again and yes I use the Futurix viewer to save it so it is not so big of the mega bytes, yes and all that etc. But the tonal quality is not in the j-peg. And in mine the DNG from the camera, it is there. All 16 bits of it, per color, or so it seems. So this is a case where the raw format seems to do a bit better than the j-peg format.

On the other hand, you can see The Nipples on the other page but not over here.

Wet Nipples, in ice cold sauna water.

No comments: