Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Chicken Dancer Slut Woman Soup from Wuxi


Remember the other day a couple weeks ago? When we had that one cold day? I got this movie in the mail and so I stay at home and watch the movie. That is the atlantis ocean in the background there.



Ok, see, this guy writes this blog...

Well, I was searching for the lyrics of the popular "Chicken Dancer" song which has words, according to Bai Ling, that go "you trash me you call me slut" And I do not find much of anything except something about trailer trash for a shanghai move starring HER and so I type in to the google: Wuxi Wonder Woman

and I get this blog and I post most of it here because it has humour. It is called "Andis Kaulins in China" and he says, among other things:
.......................
April 25
Wuxi and Soup.

I have a joke to tell you:

This old couple's sex life hadn't been much lately, so the wife decided to liven up.

One evening, she put on a wonder woman costume and walked into the bedroom where her husband was.

"Time for Super Sex!" she exclaimed.

The old guy looked at his wife, thought for a instance, and then said "I will take the Soup!"

Now, if this guy was in Wuxi, he probably would have taken the sex.
.
.
.
This afternoon, I had a woman tell me about differences between Wuxi and Guangdong province. Soup is more important to people in Guangdong than in Wuxi.

Coming from Canada, I can attest to this. The soups of Wuxi are often nothing more than tepid water with a vegetable dipped in for no more than ten minutes. I have never seen my wife spend all day making a soup. Maybe, once it took her thirty minutes to make a fish soup.

So, don't go to Wuxi for Soup. I was pleased to hear that not all of China has such bad soup as Wuxi.
.......................

Ok, now this is me again. Mostly, I don't get the joke. You see, I think this is a good recipe for Ms Ling. Take some tepid water, but don't pee in it, that is not the best way to make water tepid.
And Dip Bai in it. Marinate with in Tequila before adding to tepid water. Stir regularily for 10 minutes. And she will be good enough to eat!!! You can garnish with baby oil if you like and also add a sprig of mint to the soup too so there is a bit of green there.

note: This is ok for both chop sticks and spoon.

Now I wonder, if you can garnish a soup with the Bai flavor, why would you want the soup from the rest of china? Is this Ling Flavor Soup plenty not good enough???

Sooner or later, someone will answer something in my blog but for now, this will have to do.

btw, I am still "on" for little italy trip. I have to look for job first but I will go later after that today.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: