Friday, November 14, 2008

B.Ling Does Lora Croft in Next Bond Movie

I show you how secret agent is supposed to look. This one is Agent A and she is a secret. Ha ha. Someone told me to paint the town red, but I only had liquid latex paint so I paint her butt red with red shorts. Then we rode around town in one of those Roamin' carts they have here with the guy in the front to turn the pedals. We went to a show that way. Nobody saw me so her disguise was good. They all look at her.

You can see also that she is the really good or the really bad secret agent. See how she interogates the guy??? He should have been sitting on the curve with me since I did not paint the part where the bikini was. Just the pants part.

lets see.. do I need color text? oops let me go to the h t m l thing and grab my colors.
that's cool, I just graba short bunch of paranthesissssiss with a's and b's and br's in it and then I have color!!

as usually, click on the pics and they get bigger


No comments: