Wednesday, November 5, 2008

She will show me her boobs...


No sooner is the election over and they go back to building like crazy. You saw where I park my car last night.

I wake up this morning and it is all changed, the car is still on the road but they have built everything all up.
Even the area down the street. I thought that guy was going to grow more grapes. But no! All he build is houses!!

Overnight.

Must have done it while I was sleeping last night. I think that cat Qiji would have a field day here, chasing mice and stuff, huh? They hide in all those bushes with the rabbits.

Anyways... there was discussion on another blog about the purple and the white and so I look and I see they just take the purple out with a magenta filter when they take the picture. They use one of those Rosco gels with the digital camera. But it makes the suntan go away too. So I use the inverse filter to reverse it all and make it so it the same as before, but I take the picture just a instance later so the people in the back change too. And so you can see the purple is the same as my car, it is actually blue.

And you look real close you will see that she wink at me. How can telll? Look at the catch light in the eye... it is in the shape of a heart, that's why!! Bai did that All By Her Self!! She winked at me and changed the light!!!

But she will look. She is a woman. And she will say: "Michael You know ZILCH about putting on makeup." And she will say: "My boobs don't look like THAT!!" She will be furious. She will give me lessons with how to put on the makeup.

And she will show me her boobs.




p.s. she fudged her film festival photo today same way I did this one here!!!
It is the bottom one. Bai Ling is excited-going-to-her-movie-premiere-at link

No comments: